Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Say What Now?

So I just checked the evite for tonight's FEAST and noticed a small little notation where McGrew changed his RSVP. What's this, now?
Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz decided to take over my apt. Ugh. Sorry to have to once again miss FEAST, but this morning we got offered $500 to let a film crew into our apt for the Diaz/Kutcher film tomorrow. Both roomies are out of town which puts me out of (pot)luck. My apologies, everyone. Have a great time...

I mean, I've heard excuses before, but seriously...

AND...why aren't we having a picnic in front of John's house?

Emily

3 comments:

McG said...

We shall havee FEAST at mine soon (I will go ahead and throw my name in the hat for November!) And it turns out it is the new Parker Posey TV show, not the Cameron Diaz/Ashton Kutcher film.
I. Love. Park. Er. Pose. Y.

Have fun tonight, all!

emily said...

Parker Posey is going to have a TV show?! Fantastic.

Matt said...

mcg can have Ovember- we'll take December.